Diet Plan for a Gonna be Bride
Every soon to- be bride wishes to look not just beautiful, but stunning and pleasing on her wedding day. To achieve a great look you should plan for a healthy diet before 3 months in the lead up to your big day. Only a healthy and fresh diet can help you to get beautiful and youthful skin within weeks. But, most would-be brides focus only on losing those extra pounds in a short time frame rather than eating a healthy diet.
Naturally, every gonna be bride beam bliss with feelings of love and excitement of their big day. An extra effort and proper planning of diet make you even more radiant on your special day. In the lead up to the wedding event, stress can affect your hormonal balance which may lead to breakouts and extremely oily or dry skin to occur.To get rid of all these conditions, eat more vegetables as they are rich in fiber and aids in proper blood circulation and support skin’s elasticity. The presence of antioxidants in vegetables and fruits kill free radicals in the body for that feel-good factor.
Besides, keeping your body hydrated by drinking at least 2-3 litres of water every day, especially if you prefer to exercise for shedding weight. Drinking water is the best way to get flawless and soft skin as water helps in flushing out the toxins and bi-products from your body.
A sample daily diet plan:
- In Morning: Amla and soaked almonds (3- 4), walnuts (1- 2) etc
- Breakfast: Milk and multi grain flakes, or 1 egg or low fat paneer with wheat toast, or brown rice poha.
- Mid Morning Snack: Citrus Fruits or lemon water, or Green tea.
- Lunch: 2 Multi grain rotis prepared from barley, oats and wheat. Side dish could be a bowl of light dal or low fat paneer, and vegetables, salads and yogurt.
- Evening Snack: Sprouts based on lentils or boiled egg white, vegetable, or clear chicken soup.
- Dinner: Steamed or stir fry vegetables and salads with paneer/ chicken/ fish.
- Or 1 roti (multi grain) with 1 big plate of salad and 1 bowl of light vegetables
- Or Low fat paneer and some cooked vegetables in which carrot is must.
- Or vegetables with chicken and multi grain toast.
Apart from following a good diet, you have to include the below mentioned tips in your beauty care regime.
A very essential part of this skin care regime is body brushing which plays a vital role in stimulating the lymphatic system, exfoliating the skin and prevents ingrown hairs.Eat fruits and vegetables that detox your body to expel toxins, fatigue and water retention naturally. Detoxification would really help to get a clear and vibrant skin tone.
A remineralising salt scrub would be great for a bride a month before the wedding day. Every soon-to-be bride must try salt scrub for a great look on the big day. A good salt scrub made using organic products is absolutely perfect for reinvigorating your body. It’s the easiest way to stimulate the body as it shifts dead skin cells, improves circulation and aerates the blood for a clear and radiant skin.