1. Coconut oil for hair: Coconut oil is widely used by Indian women from ancient times for hair care because it is one of the best natural ingredients that gives the hair the natural shine by maintaining its moisture level. It stimulates the hair growth and gives your hair a lustrous look. It greatly helps to reduce protein loss which can lead to various hair damages like brittleness, dryness and etc.
It acts as a good conditioner and repairs the damaged hair. It is loaded with moisturizing properties that is required for nourishing and repairing dry and frizzy hair. It also provides the essential proteins to the hair and keeps it strong and healthy. Various researches have proven that coconut oil gives complete protection to hair from damage. And also coconut oil is widely used in processing a wide range of conditioners and dandruff relief creams.
2. For Skin: Coconut oil is amazing massage oil for the skin as well because it's a good moisturizer and works wonders on all types of skin, including dry skin. Of course, coconut oil has good effects on the skin like mineral oil. But unlike mineral oil, it has no side effects on the skin. So coconut oil is the best and safe solution for getting rid of dryness and flaking of skin. It also helps to deferment the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin after 40's. Coconut oil also has the ability to heal various skin problems such as dermatitis, eczema and other skin infections. This is the reason why coconut oil is used in manufacturing of various body care products like cleansers, lotions, and creams. The presence of antioxidants properties in coconut oil helps to treat premature aging and other diseases.
3. Lip Gel: Coconut oil really works on chapped lips. It's a wonderful ingredient to heal cracks on the lips during winter. Cracks in our lips make you feel embarrassing and dull. So to treat chapped lips try coconut oil and get attractive and soft lips.
4. Skin Moisturizer: These days, for softening the skin most of us go for cosmetic creams and lotions. But, coconut oil is a good skin moisturizer that softens dry and hard skin conditions within weeks. You can see the moisturizing effects of coconut oil, if you apply it on your dry and rough skin everyday in the night.
5. Coconut oil for Feet: Coconut oil is also helps in treating rough and cracked feet, which may happen due to excessive cold or bearing more pressure on your feet. Applying coconut oil regularly on the affected area of your feet will soften the feet within days. But, you have to go for medicine to vanish the cracks completely.
6. Breath Freshener. Coconut oil is also well known for its anti-fungal and antibacterial properties in Coconut oil kills the germs in the mouth when you use it gargling. Take a spoonful of coconut oil gargle for about 5 minutes to get whiter teeth, and healthier gums.